FOR_YOU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FOR_YOU

ANYTHING

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suggestions on travelling to Spain

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
andylow
MEMBERS

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-04-16

Suggestions on travelling to Spain Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions on travelling to Spain   Suggestions on travelling to Spain Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 5:27 am

[color=#000000]

A few days ago, I came across a book called spain travel, I like it immediately, it includes a lot of travel guide about Spain, such as tours, car rental, properties, hotels and so on. Moreover, traveling to Spain doesn’t cost too much. There are many beautiful resort vacation, like car hire in tenerife. With low-cost flight plans, budget accommodation and the beautiful beach [color:87ac=sandybrown:87ac]resort, I am planning to travel there on my vacation.
Back to top Go down
Leifinra
MEMBERS

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on travelling to Spain   Suggestions on travelling to Spain Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 5:00 am

I am going to travel to Europe next month, bilbao which is a welcoming modern city bursting with youthful and innovative spirit. Take a break during your Bilbao tour and relax in one of its parks, taste the delicious Basque food and finish your day enjoying the vibrant nightlife. Warm continental climate makes of Bilbao s weather a perfect ally for outdoor sports and the clean beaches down in the bay are always lively during the summer holidays. Then I will head for perth which is a unique, vibrant, fascinating australian city, known to be one of the most isolated of the world.
Back to top Go down
Meraden
MEMBERS

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on travelling to Spain   Suggestions on travelling to Spain Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 8:47 am

Extremely nice websites, I’ve never been to Spain before and learned that it has become one of the most beautiful country in the world with its rich cultures, history, ancient buildings and so on. Oh, I really want to fly to Spain now. I’ve heard of the transportation fee is not very expensive, like car hire in barcelona is very suitable for me, it provides as many as detailed tourist attractions. Does anyone have been to malta ? Another wonderful place in Spain I’ve just come across on the internet, if you have interest, please have a look at it and then exchange some ideas with me. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
gusuniao
MEMBERS

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on travelling to Spain   Suggestions on travelling to Spain Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 8:36 am

Spain is a spectacular and diverse country. My colleagues and I have made several times trip abroad and we unanimous deem that Spain is the most country we have been to. We not only enjoy its bullfights, flamenco dancers and crowded beaches, but also admire its social culture. Spanish people are very open-hearted and communicative. You won't have any problems to get to know someone, especially in the big cities like Madrid or Barcelona. If you want to go to Spain be on a tour, the sites costa brava holidays and ibiza beach may help you a lot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on travelling to Spain   Suggestions on travelling to Spain Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestions on travelling to Spain
Page 1 of 1