FOR_YOU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FOR_YOU

ANYTHING

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LOVE SMS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ANDREEA
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
ANDREEA

Female
Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2007-02-18

LOVE SMS Empty
PostSubject: LOVE SMS   LOVE SMS Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 3:28 am

You are the twinkle of my eyes;
The smile on my lips;
The joy of my face;
Without you I am incomplete.
Last night I matched each star with a reason for loving you. I was doing great until I ran out of stars.
God is wise when he did not put a price tag on you darling. If he did, I won’t be able to afford to have a boyfriend (girlfriend) as precious as you.
Darling, if you are the second best girl for me, then who is the best? The answer is nobody, because you will always be the best girl for me.
My heart for you will never break. My smile for you will never fade. My love for you will never end. I love you!
When you need someone to be there for you, I’d be just sitting right beside you
You give me joy, you give me hope. You give me energy, which helps me cope. I love you darling, more than you love the Pope!
I would never be tired of you even if I am with you all day long. In fact I grow to like you a little more every day. I love you.
I would cross a thousand oceans just to hold you tight. I would climb a thousand mountains just to be with you every single night. Darling I miss you so much.
I have sent you this sms to tell you that I am thinking about you. I hope that this 1 minute of messaging will help convey my 1 lifetime of love.
You know I wish I can be with you everyday for 8 days a week and 25 hrs a day. I never seem to get enough of you.
I just wanted you to know how very much I care, and that you are always in my thoughts even when I can’t be there. As you can see, you mean so much to me!
The only regret I have is not knowing you since the day I was born - so that I will be able to spend my ENTIRE life with you.
Set a place for me in your heart and not in your mind for the mind easily forgets but the heart always remembers. I love you. Muacks.
All day long, I hear people talking out loud. But when you talk to me, your sweet voice drowns out the crowd! I miss you.
Back to top Go down
https://for-you.forumotion.com
THE_KING
MEMBERS
THE_KING

Male
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-02-20

LOVE SMS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOVE SMS   LOVE SMS Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2007 10:39 pm

My heart for you will never break. My smile for you will never fade. My love for you will never end. I love you!
You know I wish I can be with you everyday for 8 days a week and 25 hrs a day. I never seem to get enough of you.
All day long, I hear people talking out loud. But when you talk to me, your sweet voice drowns out the crowd! I miss you
No Comment
My Rose
Back to top Go down
ANDREEA
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
ANDREEA

Female
Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2007-02-18

LOVE SMS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOVE SMS   LOVE SMS Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2007 2:14 am

ummmm i will comment
just wanted you to know how very much I care, and that you are always in my thoughts even when I can’t be there. As you can see, you mean so much to me!
I would never be tired of you even if I am with you all day long. In fact I grow to like you a little more every day. I love you.
Back to top Go down
https://for-you.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

LOVE SMS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOVE SMS   LOVE SMS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LOVE SMS
Page 1 of 1