FOR_YOU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FOR_YOU

ANYTHING

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

When I grow up

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RaandySmith
MEMBERS

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-04-23

When I grow up Empty
PostSubject: When I grow up   When I grow up Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 9:38 am

Advertising is as old as man. There is a semblance of advertising in many activities of human beings especially those activities which influence others; either favorably or otherwise likes a baby crying for its food. Even a simple action from them can communicate, persuade and influence.

An advertisement is a form of persuasive communication with the public. A child can upgrade the position of the advertisement and can also increase its attention value. It’s not only the contents that make an ad attractive, but also the ode in which it is communicated.

Today anything other than education is a great relief to the children. Everyone is actually been fed up with the hectic schedule. More than a source of income, it seems to be a source of relief and motivation for them. It also helps them to build up a career in such a small age. It’s the support of parents that stays behind all these. Agencies looking for child model don’t have to much effort as the interested people are approaching them with full enthusiasm.
Back to top Go down

When I grow up
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FOR_YOU :: LIFESTYLE :: FASHION & BEAUTY FOR GIRLS :: DRESSES-
Jump to: