FOR_YOU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FOR_YOU

ANYTHING

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An interesting place

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Norris
MEMBERS

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-07-24

An interesting place Empty
PostSubject: An interesting place   An interesting place Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 6:20 am

Corrida and Flamenco, or sun, sea and sand. Spend holiday in Spain, you can be enjoyable at any time of year. There’s a dream holiday for everyone there, from the ideal family beach holiday on the Cadiz, to the exciting of the Thorpe feast in Andalucia, and the cultural highlights of Mallorca, Seville, and Granada – you will find the real Spain!
The ideal months for travel to Spain are May, June and September (plus April and October in the south). At these times you can rest on good-to- unexceptionable weather, yet keep away from the excessive heat degree - and the special masses of Spanish and peregrin tourists - of July and August. But there's goodish climatic condition in some areas of Spain practically year round. Winter along the southern and southeastern Mediterranean coasts is tender, while in the height of summer you can retreat to the northwest, to beaches or high mountains anywhere to get out of the way of the unthinkable heat. The best feast days are mostly concentrated between Semana Santa (the week leading up to Easter Sunday) and September to October.
Back to top Go down
sksk
MEMBERS

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-10-23

An interesting place Empty
PostSubject: Re: An interesting place   An interesting place Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 4:45 am

I lean to travel alone not in groups. And I have been to Spain a few times on travel by myself. I think it is a beautiful country, and I'd love to go back for awhile. Cities like costa brava holidays and tarragona are all unforgettable. If you're in Barcelona be sure to check out the Picasso museum as well and the best way to get around Spain is by train. I recommend you go to Spain, if you want to travel to Europe.
Back to top Go down

An interesting place
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FOR_YOU :: LIFESTYLE :: TRAVEL-
Jump to: