FOR_YOU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FOR_YOU

ANYTHING

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

School is need…

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Norris
MEMBERS

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-07-24

School is need… Empty
PostSubject: School is need…   School is need… Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 8:43 am

I am glad to join this forum and explore the ways of learning with my online friends together. I want to study abroad after graduation and continue to learn my major, business administration. I want to study in Spain. Can you introduce some universities in Spain or the related resources? Now I’ve learned through nursing school , career builder. I would like to hear your advice. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
jingchayan
MEMBERS

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-09-26

School is need… Empty
PostSubject: Re: School is need…   School is need… Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 4:45 am

I have already learnt some other skills after I graduated from school and I can recommend you some related schools. They are free resume templates and international student .
Back to top Go down
gusuniao
MEMBERS

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-10-29

School is need… Empty
PostSubject: Re: School is need…   School is need… Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 4:57 am

I’m a Chinese studying in Spain and I think the first step before you can enter a foreign language school is to learn the foreign language well. And then you can apply for the bursary and the chance may be the most probably fall to you. I can also recommend you some sites, public schools and international student , you can know more about how to enroll a foreign school. Good luck for you all.
Back to top Go down
Bishopsx
MEMBERS

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-12-12

School is need… Empty
PostSubject: Master more skills is helpful!   School is need… Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 8:18 am

jingchayan wrote:
I have already learnt some other skills after I graduated from school and I can recommend you some related schools. They are free resume templates and international student .

OK I agree with you. I am a student and I want to go to a military school after I graduated in high school. Because I think education plus military training can be an unbeatable combination for a military promotion or for a civilian career. And today mastering more knowledge is becoming more and more important for us in our daily life and work. so I want to prepare more skills for my further carrer.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

School is need… Empty
PostSubject: Re: School is need…   School is need… Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School is need…
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FOR_YOU :: LANGUAGE STUDIES :: SPANISH CORNER-
Jump to: