FOR_YOU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FOR_YOU

ANYTHING

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some nice places in Spain

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fatcat
MEMBERS

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Some nice places in Spain Empty
PostSubject: Some nice places in Spain   Some nice places in Spain Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 10:52 am

Las Palmas is the biggest city in Canary Islands. The city name is Spanish, which means palm tree. Since the area teems with palms.
Leon is a province at the northwest of Spain, and it is also a kingdom name of this area in history. It comes from legio in Latin. The area is a station of the seventh crop of the Rome.
Ciudad Real is a province and a capital title in the middle of Spain. It is called in Spanish, and it means imperial city. The city was established by the Alfonso 10th of Castile kingdom.
Cadiz is a province and capital name at the south of Spain. The name comes from gadir in Phenician language, and it means that the city with walls.
Rio Tinto is the name of river and riverside at the southwest of Spain. It points that colorful river in Spanish. The river is yellow, since people exploit copper and mine.
Malaga is a province at the south of Spain. The name comes from Phenician language, and perhaps it means service. Or it comes from malh or malahah, which means salt field.
Majorca is the biggest island in Balearic Islands at the west of the Mediterranean Sea. The name is
Mallorca.
Back to top Go down
didi
MEMBERS

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-11-30

Some nice places in Spain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some nice places in Spain   Some nice places in Spain Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 6:15 am

I think once you're in Spain, you can't miss costa del sol hotel and cadiz. They are all unforgettable places to visit and I'd love to go back for awhile. If you're in Barcelona be sure to check out the Picasso museum as well and I think the best way to get around Spain is by train, and you can see the beautiful scene along the way.
Have a good trip in Spain!
Back to top Go down

Some nice places in Spain
Page 1 of 1