FOR_YOU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FOR_YOU

ANYTHING

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Travelling to Spain

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
andylow
MEMBERS

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-04-16

Travelling to Spain Empty
PostSubject: Travelling to Spain   Travelling to Spain Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 7:00 am

Congratulations for your site. I am planning to go to Spain and have come across some wonderful resorts travel guide spain and cadiz. In addition, Going there, knowing a little Spanish would be much better, I will take part in language courses sprachen studieren
Back to top Go down
ANDREEA
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
ANDREEA

Female
Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2007-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Travelling to Spain   Travelling to Spain Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2007 11:38 am

Thanks a Lot
Back to top Go down
https://for-you.forumotion.com
Mimiyan
MEMBERS

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Travel to Spain   Travelling to Spain Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 10:25 am

During summer vacation, I went to ibiza and madrid with my families, enjoying the fresh stunning beaches and gorgeous sight of the bay… Especially, in ibiza, we had a good time, joining the intense dance music parties, very fantastic! In madrid, we visited the historical plazas, monuments and churches. There are a lot of scrumptious food. In the evening, we stayed in the well-equipped hotels at reasonable prices with excellent service. Oh, one more thing, when I chatted with Spanish about their real lifestyle, they are open-minded and kind. I enjoy this trip very much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Travelling to Spain   Travelling to Spain Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Travelling to Spain
Page 1 of 1