FOR_YOU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FOR_YOU

ANYTHING

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GREAT FRIEND

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ANDREEA
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
ANDREEA

Female
Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2007-02-18

GREAT FRIEND Empty
PostSubject: GREAT FRIEND   GREAT FRIEND Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2007 9:53 am

-You are so special -- just because you’re you!

-You’re more than a friend -- You’re a blessing!

-Life is a garden -- friendships are the flowers.

-Friendship multiplies our joy and divides our grief.

-It takes a long time to grow an old friend.

-Neighbors are side-by-side friends.

-A friend is……… a push when you've stopped, a word when you‘re lonely, a guide when you’re searching, a smile when you’re sad, a song when you’re glad.

-A true friend warms you with her presence, trusts you with her secrets, remembers you in her prayers.

-A friend is there before you know it, to lend a hand before you ask for it, and to give you love when you need it most.

-We've shared the kind of friendship that's grown deeper through the years, we've seen the ups, we've known the downs, we've shared the smiles and tears. And through it all I’ve learned one thing – that there could never be a dearer friend in all the world than the one you are to me

-You’re special. You’re someone I can talk to, someone who can never be replaced. You’re someone I can laugh with till the tears run down my face. You’re someone I can turn to when I need a helping hand. Someone I can count on to advise and understand. Someone I can sit with and not even say a word. Someone I can trust to keep each confidence that's heard. Someone I think more of as each year comes to end. You’re a very special person, a rare and unique blend.

Back to top Go down
https://for-you.forumotion.com

GREAT FRIEND
Page 1 of 1